[PC-BSD Translations] Updates to Pootle & Subversion

Berke Viktor bervi at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 27 11:08:44 PST 2009

Greetz to all,

After 3 years of "work" (it was just for fun actually) I decided to
stop making the hungarian translation for PC-BSD.

It was a great opportunity to learn and gain experience in this field.
The reason why I "retire" is that I have too many other taks to
complete (my thesis, for example) and since I don't use PC-BSD at
all my involvement isn't too big either (and it's quite unlikely that
it gets any bigger later).

I'd like to thank you all for your help and for your work on this great
project. I wish you all the best for the future. Oh and thanks for
the great T-shirt :)

Good news is I've found my successor, Gulag, he's already registered in
pootle and will hopefully continue my work fine. I wish him good luck,
too.

Kind regards,

Viktor