[PC-BSD Translations] New Strings Ready

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Nov 11 12:27:13 PST 2009

Translators,

I've just finished adding a new set of strings to the Pootle Translation
site. This set is for our new simplified
backup tool "Life Preserver". The UI is fairly stable, so feel free to
start translating away, and any new stings will automatically get added
each night.

We should be adding strings for the new system installer soon, so you
may wish to get the other apps done now, so there isn't as many to
tackle right before release :) Also, we will begin to build PBIs for 8.0
pretty soon, so please make sure that the PBI strings are fully
translated in order to ensure they are included during our builds.

http://www.pcbsd.com