[PC-BSD Translations] Fixes for missing translation strings

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Nov 3 11:22:17 PST 2009

Several users have reported issues with our Pootle translation site,
such as performing a translation and having the strings dissapear after
about 24 hours. I took a long look at this today, and believe it should
be fixed now. If you were running into these problems, please try doing
a few strings here soon, so we can confirm it's fixed :)

If you still see your strings dissapear, please let me know via this list
with the details, such as what language, and which file you were working
on that got messed up.

Thanks!