[PC-BSD Translations] Fixed zip downloads

Berke Viktor bervi at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 20 06:20:01 PST 2009

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 10:06:56 -0400
Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.com> wrote:

> Berke Viktor wrote:
> > On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:41:52 -0400
> > Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Several people have e-mailed to let me know that .zip downloads of
> >> the translations are broken. Just wanted to let everybody know that
> >> it should be fixed now, you can download the entire directory of
> >> translations to your local PC again.
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>

> > wow, it took just a few years :)
> >
> > now you only need to make the po files compliant, coz poedit whines
> > all the time, there are _a lot_ of duplicate message definition
> > fatal errors in all files...
>
> :) Sorry it took so long, but it should be working now. Also, let me
> know when you find duplicates and which files they are in. For the
> past two updates i've been telling it to strip out any dup strings,
> but there are probably some tools still with some left.

CrashHandler.po: 2 duplicate errors
ethernetconfig.po: "some header fields still have the initial default
value"
NetworkManager.po: "some header fields still have the initial default
value"
NetworkManagerAdmin.po: "some header fields still have the initial
default value"
NetworkTray.po: "some header fields still have the initial
default value"
PBC.po: 8 duplicate errors
PBI.po: "some header fields still have the initial
default value"
PBMsource.po: 1 duplicate error
PBReg.po: "some header fields still have the initial
default value"
PBSystem.po: 9 duplicate errors
pcbsdusermanager.po: 59
PCInstall.po: 9 duplicate errors
PFManager.po: "some header fields still have the initial
default value"
ServiceManager.po: "some header fields still have the initial
default value"
SoundError.po: "some header fields still have the initial
default value"
SystemUpdaterTray.po: "some header fields still have the initial
default value"
wificonfig.po: 12 duplicate errors
XGUISource.po: "some header fields still have the initial
default value"

so effectively all files are affected by some kind of error. anyway
just open them in poedit and try to save them, it will complain about
these immediately