[PC-BSD Translations] System Installer ready for translation

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Dec 3 13:10:59 PST 2009

Translators,

I've gone ahead and added the strings for the new System Installer in
PC-BSD 8.0 to Pootle. This should be the last major set of strings being
added to 8.0 before we start on a beta cycle. Once we get to beta state,
we will "freeze" the UI interface, so that no more strings will be added
/ changed, giving you time to finish the translation process before we
release. If you would like to test your language in upcoming PC-BSD 8.0
betas, then please go ahead and
start translating now. Our build system will automatically include the
latest translations from Pootle, so you should be able to see your
changes in our releases in a much more timely manner this time around :)

http://www.pcbsd.com