[PC-BSD Translations] cheking translation on current PCBSD 7 Beta1

R O D R I G O . . M A Z A K uzbirglones at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 10:17:41 PDT 2008

Hi ther folks...

I'm searching for more Brazilian translators, so we can review the
translation i finished this morning before the final release, in order to
keep PC-BSD as much translated as possible... so please, Brazilian
translators, contact me, so we can divide our tasks in reviewing the
translation on pootle!

Cheers!
Rodrigo Uzbirglones