[PC-BSD Translations] I wanna work at the pt_BR translation...

Gerard van Essen gerard at pcbsd.org
Tue Sep 2 06:21:18 PDT 2008

Hello Rodrigo,

Many thanks for your interest in PC-BSD and the translation project. I can
assure you, PC-BSD 7.0 is going to be our best release so far.
You can sign up for an account here: http://www.pcbsd.org:8080 and then go
to Brazilian (Portugese)

These links may be of interest to you:

Information for translators - translations.pcbsd.org
Translation Forums: forums.pcbsd.org/viewforum.php?f=10

Cheers

Gerard

On 9/1/08, R O D R I G O . . M A Z A K <uzbirglones at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I've already worked as a translator in the "Shaman" project, a GUI for
installing packages on arch linux. Now, I'm getting started in PC-BSD and
I'm very impressed with the system, and I've got it already installed on my
father's laptop. So, I wanna contribute to it as a Brazilian Portuguese
translator, so let me know how to do it.