[PC-BSD Translations] Is there a way for low speed connection?

Anze Cesar anze.cesar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 07:41:42 PDT 2008

I don't know how Pootle works and where it gets the translation files from,
but I noticed a "ZIP of folder" link somewhere in the menu at the top (like
http://www.pcbsd.org:8080/sl/pcbsd/pcbsd-sl.zip).

I don't know however, how will you "commit" your changes back...

As for the cvs thing ... http://www.tortoisecvs.org/ and svn
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/. Afaik pc-bsd uses svn :).

I've just found this: http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Pootle+primer < "When
you modify a file offline, you can submit it by uploading it (merge or
overwrite) to Pootle. This is a much easier way to submit translation files.
If you don't have upload access, you can simply email your file to your
language-team leader."

--
lp,
Anže