[PC-BSD Translations] pbidir.com - more to translate

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Sat Nov 1 07:21:51 PST 2008

I am working on some issues that the new FF3 has with FTP links, and I need to display a message that says:
 - to download please right click here and choose "save link as"

this message will appear only if the browser is FF3 or higher, in other browsers the current behavior will stay.

if you have a different suggestion for the sentence, please let me know, else send the translations.

If you want to translate PBIdir into your language, please go here:
 - http://trac.pcbsd.org/browser/websites/pbidir.com/bibivu/etc/lang

download the language that you can understand best, and send me the translation in your language.

Thank you and I hope you had a great Halloween.

Fabry