[PC-BSD Translations] Fwd: HI!

ZHOU Dan danvo.zhou at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 07:11:58 PST 2008

to Group:   I'll help him

to GJH:
            just go to  http://www.pcbsd.org:8080/  to register and login,
go to PCBSD project and Chinese language, you may translate online like what
you do with google docs. review, edit, delete, add.    notice that we all do
in the same directory so check out what others has done before you start.
           simplified Chinese is working, traditional is paused.
           ask Charles when any account trouble

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 4:31 AM, Danny Henderson <dsaforasc at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2008/10/29 郭江华 <gjh1987a at gmail.com>
>
> I'm a young learner of pc-bsd and i want to make a contribution to the
>> project .
>> Now ,i'm in the mail list that translate some document about the pc-bsd
>> into Chinese ,but i don't know how to do and what i can do.
>>          If you know please kindly let me know .
>>          thanks,
>>          Best wishes to you!<http://lists.pcbsd.org/mailman/options/translations/dsaforasc--at--gmail.com>
>

> reply to mail: <gjh1987a at gmail.com>
>
> --
> sAfOrAs$ 'Sangre de Bestia + Corazón de Pingüino'
> www.pcbsd.es
> www.saforas.wordpress.com

ZHOU Dan
Shenzhen, China