[PC-BSD Translations] Translation Deadline - Sunday 9th March

Tim McCormick tim at pcbsd.org
Tue Mar 4 09:23:23 PST 2008

Hey guys,

Just want to let you know that we've extended the translation deadline until
Sunday 9th March to give everyone a bit of extra time to get stuff
finished :)

If you finish after the deadline, your translation won't be included in 1.5
(although whatever you had translated up to that point will be). But if you
let us know when you reach 100% translation, we can roll out an online update
to add your new translations.

Let me know if you have any questions,
--
Tim McCormick