[PC-BSD Translations] pbidir.com and translations

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Sat Jul 12 08:13:57 PDT 2008

Hello translators,

pbidir.com is ready to be translate in as many languages as possible!!

Soon will be possible to translate also the various categories and PBI
descriptions, for now you will need to go to
http://trac.pcbsd.org/browser/websites/pbidir.com/bibivu/etc/lang  download
the languages that you can read translate those files in your languages, and
send them to me so I will upload to the website and make the necessary
changes.

I will start to add more strings soon, and I will send the translation
request in this mailing list, for example, I need the translation for :

SAVE COMMENT

that is not in the language files yet

Thank you

Fabry