[PC-BSD Translations] Updated files for translation

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Fri Jan 11 19:17:40 PST 2008

question about the translation

I was translating the italian file, and I was wondering how the shortcut
should be translated, I.E.:

CANCEL (ALT+C), in Italian is ANNULLA (ALT+A)

should I translate but leave the shortcut ALT+C, or should I translate the
shortcut to ALT+A and the program will know of the difference?

I know that this may be a weird question, but I want to be sure.

Fabry