[PC-BSD Translations] 1.5 Translations

Tim McCormick tim at pcbsd.org
Mon Feb 25 09:31:03 PST 2008

Hey guys,

Just want to confirm for you, that I've just finished updating Pootle with the
new translations for 1.5, so it's all ready for you to start translating at
http://www.pcbsd.org:8080

We're pretty light on new strings this time around, and all your old
translations have been kept, so don't worry :)

Please let me know if you have any problems with Pootle, and I'll see what I
can do about it for you.

Note, you may get an error the first time you look at the page such
as 'PBIupdater.po'. Simply reload the page and it'll go away. This is just
because I deleted the old translations for modules we don't use anymore, and
the system takes a while to sync to the changes :)

Cheers,
--
Tim McCormick
PC-BSD Lead Developer