[PC-BSD Translations] 1.5 Interface Freeze

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Fri Feb 22 08:20:50 PST 2008

Hey everybody! We have frozen the interface for PC-BSD 1.5, and will be
uploading new translations to Pootle on Monday. If your language was
already translated, it shouldn't be too much work to add the new strings
we've added to 1.5, the only brand-new tool that requires total
translation is the new "System Updater" which doesn't have a whole lot
of text :)

When Monday rolls around, if everybody could get a start on these
translations, that would be great! I will be starting test builds of 1.5
this weekend, hoping to have it released in the next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks!

http://www.pcbsd.com