[PC-BSD Translations] PC-BSD portugese tranlsatio

Pedro Bragança Tender ptender at portasecreta.com
Tue Apr 8 05:44:34 PDT 2008

Hello everyone:

well, last week the weather was great, this one its rainy and windy, just
so you should know =)
I'll make some time later in the day and I'll take a look at it. It's been
some busy weeks at work and I don't have much time to work on PCBSD, but
I'll try to make up tonight.
I don't have a test machine so I won't be able to test them later, hope
someone can.
BTW Frans, Português do Brasil tem muitas diferenças, vocês usam "salvar",
nós usamos "guardar", só para dar um exemplo. Mas obrigado na mesma pela
ajuda ;)

Wow.. whats up with the pcbsd.org domain? Someone forgot to pay for it?!

Hugs and Kisses =)