[PC-BSD Translations] Portuguese (Portugal) translation finished

Tim McCormick tim at pcbsd.org
Mon Aug 20 13:59:01 PDT 2007

> > Good news,
> > I have just finished translating the Portuguese files in Pootle.
> > I hope these can be submitted to the dev releases as soon as possible so
> > we can inspect the translation in it’s real environment.
> > Cheers,
>
> Cool, thanks Renato :)
> Yeah, I'd like to see the translations for real too :)

Hey guys,

I was going to start working on the language integration tomorrow. Assuming
Kris left the autobuild server running, I should be able to get what we have
so far into SVN for the Wednesday build. Could be the Friday one though, not
sure what time on Tuesday the Wednesday build starts.

Cheers,

Tim

--
Tim McCormick