[PC-BSD Translations] About fuzzy words

Charles A. Landemaine charles at pcbsd.org
Fri Aug 17 13:26:28 PDT 2007

Hi guys,

I see some translations are almost done, some are done, I hope you like
this new tool better.
Some of the translations have fuzzy words, this means there are entries
that haven't been proof-readed. Fuzzy words are grey, while on the bar,
translated entries are in green and untranslated in red. You can
proof-read fuzzy words and uncheck the "Fuzzy" checkbox for these entries,
this way the bar is entirely green (no red and no grey al all).
Thanks, guys and have a nice week-end! :)

--
Charles A. Landemaine.
http://www.pcbsd.org