[PC-BSD Testing] [PC-BSD Dev] Upcoming Edge package freeze

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Fri May 30 13:03:44 PDT 2014

Koop made the changes to make the mail/libmapi port pull in net/samba41.
It's in FreeBSD ports now but doesn't look like it hit PCBSD github ports
yet.  Haven't checked FreeBSD github yet.

http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/mail/libmapi/Makefile?revision=355853&view=markup

I forgot to mention the port option to turn on mapi was in the x11/gnome
meta port itself and not in mail/evolution itself.

OPTIONS_DEFINE+=MAPIJoe Maloney