[PC-BSD Testing] [PC-BSD Dev] Upcoming Edge package freeze

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Thu May 29 18:48:52 PDT 2014

Just a thought.  Why not just make fluxbox an optional package and replace
it with lumina if no window managers are checked?  It's more functional and
it's only one package.

Also I talked to Koop today and he re-enabled a mapi option for the
evolution.  This will enable Microsoft Exchange support, openchange (free
exchange alternative) support for the Evolution mail client.  The option
would have to be turned on but right now it pulls in net/samba4 which
conflicts with what PCBSD provides net/samba41.  I've updated the port in
question locally but just need to polish it up for a diff and hope to get
that in before the weekend.  Not sure if they will want it or not yet but
can let you know if you are interested in squeezing that in before release.
 Otherwise it will just be an optional package later after the port is
updated.

Joe Maloney