[PC-BSD Testing] KDE and Cinnamon crash as VBox guest

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Sat May 24 09:45:42 PDT 2014

After thinking about it some more there is no reason gallium/llvmpipe
shouldn't work in any FreeBSD release as it is not really part of the base
it's a port.

I think I may have a solution.  I will try adding WITH_NEW_XORG and
WITH_GALLIUM in ~pcbsd-build/git/freebsd/etc/make.conf, build packages, and
roll an 10.0 RELEASE ISO with pcbsd-build.  Will test with that in
virtualbox and see what happens.

I wish I knew how to backport newcons to 10.0 release and turn on EFI
boot....

Joe Maloney