[PC-BSD Testing] KDE and Cinnamon crash as VBox guest

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Fri May 23 15:37:14 PDT 2014

I'm not sure if this will work in 10.0 RELEASE/10STABLE yet as I haven't
researched but it should work in FreeBSD 11 Current.  Apparently Gallilum
which is what virtualbox now uses for 3D support is now ready for FreeBSD
according to the xorg wiki.

I'm getting ready to try a snapshot of current with newcons which is now
part of 11CURRENT/10STABLE.  I will see what happens and report back if it
works.  This might also fix the gnome-shell crash on vbox so that it works
at native speeds like it does in Feodra in vbox which would be awesome.

Joe Maloney