[PC-BSD Testing] Can we compile the new pcbsd Lumina Desktop on FreeBSD 10?

Miguel Clara miguelmclara at gmail.com
Wed May 14 12:58:12 PDT 2014

Since I have the fluxbox clock in the bottom panel I just removed the one
in the top.

In any case I will keep an eye on updates and test when a new clock plugin
is available!

The most important part is that lumina builds fine :)

Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
*Miguel Clara*
*IT - Sys Admin & Developer*
*E-mail:    *miguelmclara at gmail.com