[PC-BSD Testing] Can we compile the new pcbsd Lumina Desktop on FreeBSD 10?

Miguel Clara miguelmclara at gmail.com
Wed May 14 11:22:44 PDT 2014

Yeah I've tried it and it failed on geting the distfiles of course.

Slim played nice with lumina and I could use it but didn't play much with it yet.

I noticed however that the clock in the top panel shows seconds which seems like a bit waste of baterry bit couldn't find a way to change that trough config.