[PC-BSD Testing] Can we compile the new pcbsd Lumina Desktop on FreeBSD 10?

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Wed May 14 04:41:59 PDT 2014

On 05/13/2014 22:36, Miguel Clara wrote:
> Seems like that was it... got no errors and that was a fast build!
>
> I'm using slim, and it seems Lumina creates the xsession file which is
> great, now to test :)

Yep, that is the way to do it.
The "port-files" directory contains the port templates for the PC-BSD
auto-build system. SO while it is a good start for a FreeBSD port - it
is not complete until the autobuilder comes through and replaces a bunch
of things (and puts the distfiles up on the site too I think).

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems