[PC-BSD Testing] Can we compile the new pcbsd Lumina Desktop on FreeBSD 10?

Miguel Clara miguelmclara at gmail.com
Tue May 13 19:05:32 PDT 2014

Only had time to try this now.

I've downloads the source from git.

Noticed there's a "port-files" dir but the Makefile has the version set to
"CHGVERSION" and in any case there's no "lumina-XXX" in
http://www.pcbsd.org/~kris/software/

So I'm guessing this is just a WIP for the port on freebsd.

I've run qmake on lumina.pro and no moving with make and make install.

I'm new to using qmake to be honest so I'm hoping I'm not missing something?

Thanks

Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
*Miguel Clara*
*IT - Sys Admin & Developer*