[PC-BSD Testing] Lumia desktop is working :-) And it is beautiful and fast

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 15:49:23 PDT 2014

Hello Kris, Ken, Yuri and all the other working very hard for PCBSD,

As I am in a nice flow, I downloaded the Lumia desktop and it is working
fine. It also seems to have a very nice advantage together with the new PBI.

Which is............ PCBSD has become a lot faster :-)

And the Lumia desktop is very nice ! Beautiful !!

Very well done Gentlemen !! Very good work and I say this for the whole
team !

Best regards,
Hans