[PC-BSD Testing] Fortunately all went ok

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 15:26:47 PDT 2014

Hello Kris,

I could backup the few but important things I had and than rebooted. I
noticed the Grub update which indicated the possibility to go back before
the update.

But I took took the chance and even my NVIDIA driver is working, only I
need to find out if the 3D is being supported.

Most important is, that I have the new PBI :-)

Is it the meaning that there is a split screen with recommondations and the
other choices ?

I will try and test downloading from the new pbi.

Best regards,
Hans