[PC-BSD Testing] cinnamon 2.0 issues

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Fri May 2 20:23:27 PDT 2014

Imported new session files for Gnome and Gnome classic.  I snagged them by
installing the packages from the PCBSD edge repo on a vanilla FreeBSD VM.
Log out now works also which didn't without the new session file.  I
suspect the removal of ck-launch-session or gnome-terminal from session
file was necessary.  It's no longer needed at least.

Joe Maloney