[PC-BSD Testing] Great idea the Lumina desktop - Thanks for the big update again

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 03:35:09 PDT 2014

Hello Kris, Ken, Yuri and all the other developers (mind you, I appreciate
all what you do, I do not know all the names)

Great idea that Lumina desktop. What I am reading is very nice. I will try
it out, but on a virtual machine as I do not want to mess up the 10 edge
release which is working great !
I am very curious about the Lumina desktop. Do you happen to have some
screenshots ?

Also I am very happy with the 850 MB updates and upgrades ! Great work !
Keep it up !

Take good care,
Hans