[PC-BSD Testing] cinnamon 2.0 issues

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Thu May 1 19:25:25 PDT 2014

Gnome 3.12 is working great from PCBSD edge packages.  What a huge leap
forward!!  That pesky nvidia issue with the lag has been fixed which is
awesome because my new video card won't work with the 304 driver, and the
lag was still present with it in Gnome 3.6.  So no need to modify the
Nvidia driver to fix that issue anymore Koop  :)

Kris I will work on committing a Gnome Classic session file for PCDM so
users will have that option as well when logging in.  I will mail back when
it's done.

Joe Maloney