[PC-BSD Testing] pc-activedirectory broken + workarounds

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Wed Mar 19 18:20:59 PDT 2014

After some more testing I see that I can log in as a local user with just
"admin" and no problems.  It seems now even if I bring back the list of
users and click to login it still hangs.  I more than likely just borked my
setup when I tried to install samba port to see if it would bring back
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/winbindd script so that I could make it start
automatically.  Which it didn't so I need to figure that out.  I will start
over fresh and just make that smb.conf > smb4.conf change in pc-samba and
at most start winbindd manually and see what happens...

Joe Maloney