[PC-BSD Testing] [need help] Control panel KDE items set

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 07:29:41 PDT 2014

Hello

At first I'll try to propose some thing... IMHO the good idea is to use
some marks in letter subject:
[need help] - when someone need some help from testers or community
[please test] - when someone ask for testers to put attention on some  new
feature. For example: [please test] AppCafe UI changes -or- [please test]
New hardware info util

Are you agree?

So, I would ask you to help me with the new control panel items set.
The main idea is to add to the control panel most useful items from desktop
environment configuration utils (related to the look and fill, mouse and
keyboard settings and so on).  User should be able to use only control
panel for system configuration in more then 90% of cases.

First portion of the new items (KDE related I've just commited):
https://github.com/pcbsd/pcbsd/commit/9307edefd0805666c73d460efa99faef2386d414This
items should be in next Edge update.

Please let me know if I miss something. Please write to me what items
related to the KDE YOU would like to see in control panel.

Thanks.

--
Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk