[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 10.0.1 Released

John Murphy murphyjj at bigpond.net.au
Sat Mar 15 00:51:25 PDT 2014

Updating / upgrading seemed to go well with some conflict reports that I
could not understand.
There seems to be more than one version of the nvidia driver - standard and
a linux version.
Anyway, nvidia driver now refuses to load and I get a "nvidia.ko not found"
at the second boot screen.
Put "linux_load="YES"" into the loader.conf - but although that seemed to
stop the boot / grub message I still cannot startx.
Tried various attempts to load nvidia driver - but nothing wants to work
for me,

Can't find anything helpful by googling or the forums - so would really
appreciate some guidance.

Thanks

johnM