[PC-BSD Testing] 1GB of updates :-) Updating process went well, apps are starting up faster now

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 01:43:34 PDT 2014

Hello Kris and team

I just performed the 1GB update from 10.0 to 10.0.1 and all went well,
No nagging from the GUI packetmanager anymore :-)

Confiicts were taken care off. Apps are starting up a lot faster now. I
tested XFCE desktop, KDE desktop and Mate and all is ok !

Do keep up the good work !! One downside, I want to use it as a daily
machine now, and I have to move my testing environment to a new one :-) LOL

Best regards,
Hans