[PC-BSD Testing] Upgrading result (clear 10.0 Release - 10.0 Edge)

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Wed Mar 12 11:35:37 PDT 2014

The problem with launching Gnome 3 inside of virtualbox happens in 10.0
release as well not just edge packages.  It can be somewhat resolved by
removing virtualbox guest additions.  I decided not to spend too much time
on that issue as Gnome 3.12 is just around the corner.  I do suspect it
could be skeleton files specific to PCBSD causing the in the users home dir
as it normally works ok in fallback mode in virtualbox and has with PCBSD
in the past.  If I get sometime I will try to verify that and test with a
FreeBSD install as well.

Joe Maloney