[PC-BSD Testing] Testing new update system from 9.2 -> 10.0

Randy Schultz schulra at earlham.edu
Mon Mar 10 10:04:06 PDT 2014

On Mon, 10 Mar 2014, Francis Ridder wrote:

-}Do you have your jail in a custom location? In prior updates on one of my machines I have the jails on a separate zpool and have to restore the old
-}config file after every update. If I don't then the list is empty. Double check your warden.conf and make sure all of the settings there are correct.

<facepalm>

Never thought to check warden.conf.

Tnx.

--
 Randy    (schulra at earlham.edu)      765.983.1283         <*>

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
     - Siddhartha Gautama