[PC-BSD Testing] cinnamon edge packages

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Sat Mar 8 11:05:14 PST 2014

I fixed cinnamon wallpaper last night in master.  It's now stored under
.cinnamon/backrounds.  It seems my fetching issues have went away after
re-testing.  So it would appear that the pkg conflict detection needs
fixed.  I see it looks like it writes the conflicts to some kind of file in
/tmp.  I will try to do some more troubleshooting also on that to see if I
can figure anything out.

Joe Maloney