[PC-BSD Testing] cinnamon edge packages

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Wed Mar 5 23:30:48 PST 2014

I was going to clone your entire edge packageset for testing of this issue
I was having.  After I thought a little bit more that I might want to check
to make sure that doesn't imply any usage charges to you guys.  It
unfortunately grabbed about 12GB before I cancelled but I can resume where
it left off easily.   I will wait to hear if it is okay to resume before I
proceed.

Joe Maloney