[PC-BSD Testing] cinnamon edge packages

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Wed Mar 5 18:04:22 PST 2014

I have confirmed it's different files each time.  Here is what I did.  I
closed pc-pkgmanager and afterwords I noticed that the pig-output log
wasn't updating.  So I did ps -auwx | grep to see that pc-pkgmanager and
pkg were still running as background processes.  So I manually killed pkg.
 Then I tried to run again and it stalled again on the pkg checksum
mismatch error.  So I kill processes again.  Removed /usr/local/tmp/All.
 Reran the upgrade through the gui and this time digikam failed to download
which downloaded before.

I will see if I can grab all the contents of pkg.cdn.bsd.org and setup a
local mirror and change my conf files around to see if anything changes.
 Has anyone else noticed this?

Joe Maloney