[PC-BSD Testing] cinnamon edge packages

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Wed Mar 5 17:28:11 PST 2014

It would appear after some further research maybe the reason I am not
seeing the pop up is that I am randomly seeing errors like these.

pkg-static: http://pkg.cdn.pcbsd.org/10.0-RELEASE/edge/amd64/All/smokeqt-4.12.2.txz:
Not Found

Even though the file is there.  I will retry and see if it is the same
file each time.

Joe Maloney