[PC-BSD Testing] Quarterly package set

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Wed Mar 5 16:06:59 PST 2014

I found out today the KDE remote desktop tool krdc is broken due to a
problem with it finding xfreerdp even though it is installed.  I haven't
had time to track it down yet but i've noticed remmina is also broken and
xrdp is not avaiable as a package to test.  I'm still looking into it but
just something to look out for on next round of edge packages.

Joe Maloney