[PC-BSD Testing] Quarterly package set

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Wed Mar 5 07:53:12 PST 2014

Now that we are in March, its time to begin the process for our first
quarterly package (PRODUCTION) set update. If you have any last things
you want added to this quarterly set, this is now the time to do it.
(This will include updates to ports, fixes to pcbsd-utils-* packages,
etc). I plan on freezing the tree next week while in Tokyo, so please
test out changes / fixes before then.

I'm doing a build of the latest ports right now, and should be pushing
them out for testing to the EDGE package repo in a day or two.

Thanks!