[PC-BSD Testing] cinnamon edge packages

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Tue Mar 4 20:11:40 PST 2014

Cinnamon works now.  Looks like it needs the PCBSD wallpaper treatment.
 Virtualbox also works agin.  Lots of pkg conflict issues that I had to
remove a trail of things before I could upgrade starting with xsane,
samba36 of course, and even some things to upgrade KDE as well.  That is
the only thing that would concern me about pushing these out to production
for other users who might not know how to do that.  Otherwise working
great.

Joe Maloney