[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox 29 broken

John Murphy murphyjj at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jun 27 19:24:29 PDT 2014

Chris,

It maybe because Pulse Audio controls are a little obscure.

I'm not the best to write this up - but it is not obvious that you need
Pulse Audio Mixer >Playback open (showing Applications) - then go to sites
such as http://hpr.dogphilosophy.net/test/ in your browser
and watch the bar move with the audio playback. Changing the /dev/dsp?
button will / should eventually push it through the correct channel.
​--
Regards,
John Murphy

​