[PC-BSD Testing] Lumina desktop: Where is the little tool to mount USB drives ?

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Tue Jun 17 04:58:21 PDT 2014

On 06/17/2014 03:38, Hans Ruhe wrote:
> Hello Ken,
>
> I like the Lumina desktop a lot. But and perhaps I am computerblind
> :-) I cannot find the little tool and notification for mounting USB
> drives ?
>
> Best regards,
> Hans

It is in the system tray, the same as with any other DE.
If you had tried an old build of Lumina (back when the Fluxbox toolbar
was on the bottom of the screen as well), you might have manually set
the plugins for the top/default toolbar and did not make the transition
where the fluxbox toolbar got removed very smoothly.
Just open up the desktop configuration utility and check that you have
the system tray plugin loaded onto your toolbar (you may need to
logout/login to get that plugin fully functional - I am still see some
inconsistencies with loading pre-existing tray applications).

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems