[PC-BSD Testing] 10.0.2 RC2 now available for testing

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Sat Jun 14 12:49:44 PDT 2014

Testers,

PC-BSD 10.0.2-RC2 images are now online for testing from our download site:

http://download.pcbsd.org/iso/10.0-RELEASE/testing/amd64/

This will (hopefully) be our last RC before releasing 10.0.2 officially
sometime on or around the 23rd. We have addressed / fixed most tickets
related to the 10.0.2 release, so if you are still running into any
issues, please report them to our Trac database:

https://trac.pcbsd.org

Users running EDGE or earlier 10.0.2 images can upgrade their packages
to the RC2 versions via AppCafe or Package Manager.

Thanks for all your help testing, and the issues reported so far!