[PC-BSD Testing] unable to duplicate keyboard loss or terminology issues on fresh install of 10.0.2 to diff hardware, no VM.

Seth list at sysfu.com
Tue Jun 10 12:19:25 PDT 2014

I installed 10.0.2 on another computer, this time no VM, and was unable to
duplicate the keyboard loss issue.

Only other issues I have ran into on this new computer is that Gnome3 will
not install from AppCafe. It just says "calculating size" or something
like that and does nothing. Make several attempts, logged in and out, no
dice.

AppCafe is being launched using the pc-softwaremanager command in the
terminal and I don't see any error messages there either. Gnome3 installed
without issue from the terminal via the "pkg install" command.
--
Seth
Thank you for trimming your replies