[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 10.0-RELEASE now available!

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 20:36:59 PST 2014

When I installed 9.2, Grub would not install - just hung so I couldn't install it.

If I update to 10.0 I'm assuming that Grub won't get installed/fixed.

Do I have to install 10 from scratch?  Have there been any changes that might make Grub install properly this time?

The drive is a Samsung 840EVO SSD.