[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 10 rc2 and rc3 usb boot hang on "Grub loading. Welcome to GRUB!

Miguel Clara miguelmclara at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 19:13:23 PST 2014

Thanks for the suggestion but that is not the case, please read the
thread in the beginning, you'll see that UEFI is not involved here!

The laptop boots every other OS from USB (using grub or not) but PC-BSD!
I'm even typing from it not using FreeBSD 11 :D but I still would like
to see if this can be fixed, because this laptop is not the only case
as I have explained!